We are Open!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office, and we will take your temperature. If patient/parent has fever, sore throat, cough, or any respiratory symptoms, they will be asked to leave and we will reschedule their appointment out a few weeks.
- Our tooth-brushing station is closed. Please brush and floss your teeth at home. We will have you rinse with a mouth rinse when you arrive.
- Please wear a mask if you have one when you enter the building.
- The waiting room is now our parking lot; please stay in your car. Text us at 270-883-5765 when you arrive and we will let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
- Only patients are allowed in the building. Parents and siblings without appointments are to wait in the car. If needed, one adult may come in with the patient.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer coffee, magazines, and children’s books/toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- Appointments will not be scheduled in the office. We will call you to schedule your next appointment. Please be patient with us if you don’t receive a follow-up call the same day. We are calling all of our patients for pre-screening as well as scheduling and rescheduling.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please call our office at 270-783-3542 if you are having a dental emergency.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty in allowing us to create beautiful smiles for you, your relatives and your friends!
Worth every smile,
Welcome to Wiesemann Orthodontics
At Wiesemann Orthodontics, we are committed to giving your family the best orthodontic care possible. We are proud to provide efficient, individualized care in an inviting atmosphere. Our staff is comprised of highly skilled professionals and serves each patient with a cheerful smile.
I truly love my job as an orthodontist!
A beautiful smile can make a huge impact on a person’s quality of life, and I am so lucky to be able to help make beautiful smiles every day. I truly care about my patients and it is very important to me that each patient feels comfortable and enjoys their orthodontic experience.Learn More About Dr. Wiesemann
Highest Quality Orthodontic Treatment
Dr. Wiesemann uses advanced digital technology and techniques to provide the most effective means of correcting each individual orthodontic problem, including metal and clear braces, oral surgery, and Invisalign® clear aligners. We value your trust and confidence, and will work hard to exceed your expectations.Learn More
Platinum Invisalign® Provider
Did you know that not every Invisalign® provider is the same? While every orthodontist who offers this revolutionary treatment is trained by the makers of Invisalign® to become a certified provider, there are different doctor designations based on overall experience and success with treating patients using the clear teeth aligners.Learn More About Invisalign